Sunday, January 30, 2011

There is never a good time to start being healthy

Hello fellow Losers,

Wow!!! Where to begin, but at the beginning. My name is Xochitl and I've had the pleasure of knowing Steph from our days back at The Walt Disney Travel Co. She was such a great mentor then and she still is, even way back in Utah.

I've been overweight my whole life. Since in the womb I suppose, so this lifestyle is my comfort zone. I've always lost weight, but regained it plus some, lost some, gained some, etc. I'm a human yo yo when it comes to weight loss and gain. I have no excuses but only blame on myself for not sticking to the loss of the weight. This time around however is different. Why you ask? Well now, I have 3 babies that I just simply adore, and they need their mommy to be active and healthy, forever. The other reason is my sis. I'm doing this great challenge with her and we together will overcome this craziness and be healthy and get to go shopping for cute clothes together soon.

I started my weight loss this time around at 228. OUCH!!!! I'm at 215. Not bad, but currently, I know that water retention is my enemy. I will just have to wrap my self up in saran wrap next time I work out, to get the water out!!! I'm joking, I promise.

Happy losing, and may the best woman prevail.

smooches!

Xochitl

No comments:

Post a Comment